2 września 2013

Highlights of the week in Gdynia

When I was a child, me and my parents used to spend holidays camping in a small seaside village. Peace, a wide sandy beach, forest, sleeping bags, an occasionally leaking tent - this is the picture I still have in my mind when I'm thinking about summer by the seaside; peace being the key word. Therefore, the idea of going on holiday from a big city (Warsaw) to another big city (Gdynia) seemed awkward to me. This year, however, I decided to give it a shot and I don't regret it. It was a great holiday. Below the highlights of this most enjoyable week.


The way
I see it, hurry up!
Slope
It's dinner time!


Line up
Inside of the ship
Under the Polish flag
Welcoming sign
Everybody on board, please!
Yet another visit in Pierożek
Sopot pier
A minute before the storm
Shore

Wave




3 komentarze:

  1. piekne zdjecia bardzo mi sie podobaja,, jesli lubisz fotografie i opisy zycia codziennego zapraszam do mnie mysle ze ci sie spodoba i pozostaniesz.....pozdrawiam z cieplej Hiszpani

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. piekne zdjecia bardzo mi sie podobaja,, jesli lubisz fotografie i opisy zycia codziennego zapraszam do mnie mysle ze ci sie spodoba i pozostaniesz.....pozdrawiam z cieplej Hiszpani

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...