24 września 2013

Interior that captivates



There are places so captivating that once you enter them you don't want to leave. My aunt's flat is one of such places to me. With each corner there's a new surprise waiting, another object with a story or another quote that will give you some food for thought. My favourite rooms were the kitchen/dining room and the balcony, where I would spend hours. I would say that with so much everyday stuff I usually need to do and with so little time I have for keeping my own surroundings more or less tidy (usually less than more), it would be difficult for me to live in an interior like this one. But it was definitely a pleasure to stay in it for more than a week. Just being there already gave me this holiday rest I was hoping for.











And a breakfast mess...:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...