2 stycznia 2014

Speaking of new chapters...

So it's already 2014. A new year, new challenges, new paths... Let's hope this new chapter is going to be better or at least not worse than 2013, which by the way wasn't so bad after all. I may have lost something very dear to me but I also regained something I should have never given up - photography. But it's a separate story for some other time.

I'd like to link this year with the last one by posting something new and old at the same time - photos of an autumn stroll with my mom, my sister-in-law and her daughters. It's something old because it took place in 2013. And it's something new because it includes my recently born niece, who's started to write chapters of her own (see it here).

So I wish you all a happy new year! 

On the playground





















                                                                                                                                                                         

_____________________________________________________________________________


2 komentarze:

  1. Lucky us you didn't keep giving up on photography! :)
    Awesome series in total, and your fist shot is a classic. well done!
    Wish you all the best in this year

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you a lot! I must admit that I'm also happy I didn't give it up for good. Have a good and happy year!

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...