5 marca 2014

A day in the city of trams

One February morning I headed to the bus station, got on a bus, turned on some music and a few hours later I reached my destination - Poznań, where I spent a day walking, sightseeing and taking photos. 

It's a really nice city, you know. It's clean, beautiful and full of charm. At least so were the areas I managed to see. If I'm not mistaken, Poznań is the first city in Poland to fight with excessive and marring advertising. I couldn't even say how much I support this initiative. I really wish Warsaw followed the example. 

Anyway, here are some of the shots taken there. Oh, and just let me tell you... there are going to be a lot of photos of trams because I kind of fell in love with the old-fashioned ones. So... consider yourselves warned! :)


Still on the road...

And so it begins...
.
.
.
.
In Palmiarnia
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the rain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lake Malta
.
.
.
.
.
Back in the city center
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the museum of musical instruments
.
.
.
.





4 komentarze:

  1. Przepiękne zdjęcia! Bardzo podoba mi się obróbka.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Kocham Poznań. Zatęskniłam jak nie wiem co. Piękne zdjęcia robisz.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Mi też się bardzo spodobało to miasto, mimo że spędziłam tam tylko jeden dzień.
      Dziękuję bardzo! :)

      Usuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...