12 marca 2014

Summer bliss

I love summer. During that time I come back to life and there are very few things that can stop me from being happy. And since I really miss these warm, carefree days, I decided to finally edit the video I recorded while me and A were on holiday in Gdynia last year. I also thought it would be nice to have some music in the video, so I added a wordless song to the background, improvised at a last minute. Hope you'll enjoy! :) And don't forget to watch in HD.





This is my first attempt, so don't be too harsh on me. :) I regret I wasn't able to process the picture in such a way that the effect would be similar to the one I produce with my photos. But maybe some day I'll find a way or the right software to do that. Anyway, it's a really nice keepsake, I think, and I can't wait to produce some more. :)


.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...