16 maja 2014

Homemade translucent powder // DIY



Actually, I've never meant it to be a diy blog. And yet, I decided to compose a diy post. Who knows, maybe there'll be more coming...

So let me present to you a homemade translucent face powder. It's natural, cheap and great! I heard about it a long, long time ago and last year I finally made it myself. I've been testing it for more than half a year now, including a month break, which gives me even more comparison. I have oily skin and a fringe so it's crucial to have my skin under control. This little helper really meets my expectations.

How to make it?

You will need:

+ Cornstarch                       
(Skrobia kukurydziana)
+ French green clay             (Zielona glinka francuska)
+ 100% Cocoa powder          (100% Kakao w proszku)
+ A container                      (Pojemnik)



Mix the cornstarch and the clay in the proportion of 1 to 1. As for the cocoa, add as much as you need in order to get the color that will match your complexion.





Mix everything to the point when you get a homogeneous blend.




And voilà! Here it is ready to use. There are a few things you need to know:

- It's very loose, so be careful when you apply it.
- Because it's loose, also be careful when you're cuddling up against somebody shortly after putting it on. It may stay on their clothes. :)


Enjoy! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...